Terms of Service last modified May 15, 2013, 4:22:57 PM
imghere reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not
be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that are pornographic(Child Porn/Rape Porn).
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass an individual or group of people.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the email spam.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any international laws of media distribution..
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use imghere or any of its provided services.
- The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to imghere.
- Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual
duration, at the discretion of imghere. If a file is deleted, a user may not attempt to upload it again.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using imghere, user agrees not to involve imghere in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if
imghere or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. imghere directs full legal responsibility of the contents
of the files that are uploaded to imghere to individual users
, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are copyright © to their respective owners • All other content is copyright © imghere. imghere is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor
is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.